The repertoire of Sulfate-free Haircare Products available to help maintain the tresses of the modern woman is truly stunning. There are products for every haircare need you can possibly imagine and for all kinds of hair – oily, dry, damaged, colored, straight, or curly – you name it. So, here is a closer look at the major categories of hairloss products:
• Shampoos: Different types of hair require the use of different shampoos. For curly, you have to use shampoos that will help maintain the curls as it is. If your hair is dry, choose a deep moisturizing shampoo. If your tresses have been colored, make sure that the shampoo you use is safe for use on color treated hair.
• Conditioners: After shampooing, you must condition to soften the cuticles and moisturize. It is best to choose pH balanced and sulfate-free conditioners. There are different conditioners for wavy, curly and straight and for chemically treated.
• Gel: These are light styling agents formulated to be applied on wet and dry hair and helps maintain the hair style you desire.
• Grooming creams: These products too, are used to style. They are generally available as balms or thick liquids and are ideal for use on long as well.
• Thermal protectants: These are sprays designed to protect your hair from the heat of styling products and heat treatments such as straightening irons. Applying the product creates a shield around each hair that completely protects from the damaging effects of heat.
There are lots of products now available to resolve the haircare problems in women. For example, the Keranique hair rejuvenation system is an advanced hair care therapy that has been specifically formulated to work with the female biochemistry. It helps women with thinning regain the fullness and thickness of hair and face the world with confidence. Choosing Keranique for haircare will introduce you to the revitalizing hair thickening sls free shampoo, the voluminizing conditioner, and the hair regrowth solution, follicle boosting serum and fortifying mousse.