There are basically two ways to deal with an anxiety disorder. One is to consult with your doctor and then start proper medications and the other way is medication freeway. Actually, the second way is called ‘self-care’. Nowadays number of medications available for anxiety solution. But you have to always use doctor recommended pills. Etifine 0.5mg pills a best pills for depression so you can try this medicaments.
There are many people who don’t really know what anxiety is. Sometimes they pretend and come to the decision that they have anxiety. So the first thing you need to do is to know about anxiety.
What is anxiety?
Anxiety is an emotional state of mental health. Which happens when your life becomes stressful. It is just an extra amount of the mixed combination of fear and tension. Anxiety basically appears against a particular event or a problem. It only lasts until the problem lasts. But the main problem starts when anxiety becomes unmanageable and overwhelming.
This is the time when you start having anxiety disorders. In this period people usually overthink, worry excessively, judge themselves in every matter etc. It comes unexpectedly and stays for a longer time, even if the problem is over.
For example, When you have anxiety you may hesitate to do the work from what you have the anxiety but it’s not impossible for you. On the other hand, if you are suffering from anxiety disorders then you’ll not be able to do the work, it’ll be not possible for you. If you force yourself to do that then maybe it can cause you a heart attack or stroke.
How anxiety affects your body
Anxiety increases the victim’s blood pressure for sure. Otherwise, it can cause enormous stress, sleeplessness, uncontrollable feelings of worry, restlessness, frustrations etc.
If the severity of anxious feelings bounces out of these mentioned triggers’ normal proportion then your anxiety moves to anxiety disorder.
Anxiety disorders affect an individual’s nervous system pretty badly. They’ll start feeling exhausted as well as they’ll start sweating extremely, heartbeat will be raised and sensitivity to surroundings will increase.
This extreme level of anxiety disorder causes an adrenaline rush, a hormone and chemical messenger in the brain. As a result, these anxious reactions become worst. And your brain starts a process called ‘fight-or-flight’ response.
Some common Symptoms
- Excessive worry
- Multiple problems
- Difficulty in concentration
- Panic attacks
- Body pain
- Digestion problems
- Unhappy sexual life
- Several anxiety disorders
- Post-traumatic stress
- Increased heart rate
It is not mandatory that you have to have the same symptoms as others. They might be different from other anxiety patients. That is why it is a great mistake if you make in a decision by yourself.
What causes anxiety?
There is no particular reason for your anxiety.
In case if your brain has been pressurized for more than 6 months then definitely you have a tendency of having anxiety disorders.
Sometimes anxiety can be temporary. If you have excessive fear about any particular incident, you may suffer from anxiety until the incident ends. For example, any presentation issues at your work, fear from the flight, exam fear etc.
Some essential styles to deal with anxiety
- Exercise: It is a great way to burn anxious energy. It shifts your focus from your anxiety to the body. You may start thinking about the possible ways to stay fit. It happens when you taste the good effects of exercises.
- Meditation: It helps you to slow down your racing thoughts. And you can easily manage your thoughts and stress. Generic meditation is a popular and important part of therapy. Regular early morning meditation keeps your mind fresh and makes your brain stress-free. So you can use Etizolam0.5 mg for pills and get relief form anxiety.
- Writing: Your goal has to be shifting focus from your stress, fear, depression into any other possible ways. Writing is the best option for that.
- Communicate: Talk about you to your friends or loved ones. Express your anxiety in front of others. Make them understand what you are going through while facing anxiety disorders. You may also write journals or other forms of writing to cope better with anxiety.
- Aromatherapy: As stress is the root cause of anxiety, aromatherapy is one of the best ways to ease stress. Smell soothing plants and oil. Lavender may significantly helpful for that. Females suffer from anxiety more than male. In study 67 among 100 women find it helpful. It may also help you to reduce your rapid heart rate and may help you to fall asleep easily.
- Time management strategies: Some people may feel anxious because they are committed to several work stress at once. Maybe they have to deal with family, relationships, work headaches at a time.
We suggest you develop a time table according to your daily work.you must not distinguish your professional life with that of personal. Deal with one thing at a time. If you want to deal with everything together, you can’t finish any of them correctly. Effective time strategy will help you to focus on your tasks.
- Grounding: You can try groundingas much as possible. No matter where you are, just try to focus on what you are seeing or tasting right now. It will help you to bring back your focus in the reality from the negative world where you only overthink and imagine the worst scenarios of everything.
Don’t let anxiety ruin your life. Anxiety may let you do something that you may never have done if you were not anxious.
If all of these ideas not working on you anyway, then consult an experienced physiotherapist. Trust their words. Try not to involve in the difficulties of medications. You are already suffering from enough headaches. The side effects of medicines may throw you into some life long problems.
Anxiety can not be permanent. But the effects can be long-lasting. It may also cause erectile dysfunction which will ruin your happy sexual life. Sometimes anxiety can help you to learn or experience some realities of life. You’ll get to know who is your best friend or who is your trustworthy during this temporary stage of your life.